[JUDGED] Teach me your best moves. [Training Spar, Deimos]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

They were both moving with speed and grace, the dance of warriors. Pain flared through her body, however the ivory mare had adrenaline pumping through her numbing the brunt of her aches. Their dance had yet to finish, she wouldn't stop until they took their final bows. Her hind still faced her partner, with the force of a small storm she kicked out and found a mark. No crack was to be heard, he had protected his ribs with amazing accuracy, a more fleshy area had taken her kick. That blow would pack some pain though. Now was not the time to celebrate, a return attack would soon be coming her way and she had to be ready. Her back legs slammed back down to earth. The muddy snow sprayed up and onto her under carriage. Normally she would care, but night now? She felt like a warrior. Still, she was a novice fighter, with little experience at battling and no experience at one on one spars. He was the master of death, the creator of havoc, The Basin's General. Was she crazy for taking Deimos on? Yes.

Slipping in the mud and snow, Arah found herself hindered by the slick surface that they battled on. The bite on her back was now bleeding profusely, the crimson colour left clear trails in her white coat. Her entire left hand side also ached, that side had taken his brute force, she could practically feel it bruising already. He slowed now and she watched him suspiciously, pausing in her own movements. A clever plot? Feeling like she was coquetting with death, Arah allowed the space to lessen between them. For a moment, silence. Harsh breathing could be heard, her breath fogging up in front of her face. Mud and blood dripped filthily off of the now dark grey mare, a shiver ran the length of her spine. Then she felt it, the point of his movements and lack of psychical attack. She had heard whispers of his deathly gift. Gradually it tapped into her energy, little black lights danced before her. Knees weakened and her vision blurred ever so slightly. Weakness grew as Deimos fed himself on her energy, a startled gasp entered through her chops as she stared at him. Fear pounded through her, wide eyed and shocked at his ability. Arah only felt terror as his hulking mass loomed before her. It was only a light meal, a taste test compared to what he could actually do, however she had already spent so much energy on this battle. She didn't have much to spare.

Understanding the warning, Arah knew that more pain was coming her way. This would not stop her though, their fight was almost finished. She would be a coward to back away now.

Movements like a sluggish sleep walker, awakening from a long night, Arah stumbled a few steps away. With the intention to step out of his magic's grasp, she found herself staggering. The time for action was now, though she paused for a moment, shaking her head she cleared it the best she could. Now she started to close the distance between them by moving in a slow trot. Pushing through her exhaustion and tiredness, Arah picked up the pace. Maximum speed was out of the question, the ground and her current psychical state would not allow it. Sloshing through the mud their battle had created, she did some quick strategical thinking. Facing his left hand side, she was reasonably shorter than him. Much easier to reach the more tender parts of his body with her teeth, she was going to use her height to advantage. Still able to clearly see where her antlers had impacted previously, the mare felt a slight growth in her confidence. Golden orbs traveled down further to Deimos' breast which sat neatly just under the point of his shoulder. Target acquired, the white shadow made her way quickly through the muck. She watched the distance close between them, background noise silenced into nothing. Only her hooves stamping the earth and her haggard breath was heard through her own ears, which were pined to the crown of her head. She pushed her misgivings about Deimos aside. Then she counted down in her head, five, four, three, two, one...NOW. Skidding to a slow stop in front of Deimos and showering muddy snow everywhere Arah began to make her move. Extending her neck as far as possible, she aimed to bite his breast. His tender flesh that protected his heart. The part of Deimos that could break. Her teeth protruded her mouth, as her lips pulled back in aggression.

Word Count;; 770/800 [3/3 attack posts | 0/1 Closing defence post.]
Summarised attack;; Stumbles away from Deimos' magic but is unable to escape it. When she clears her head a little she rushes toward's Deimos' left hand breast, hoping to bite him and possibly even tear some flesh.
Notes;; I thought really long and hard about this post, took my time in writing it and tried to incorporate everything you had already said.
I sincerely hope it's better than my last couple of posts and more enjoyable to read! <3

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teach me your best moves. [Training Spar, Deimos] - by Arah - 06-27-2013, 09:59 PM