the Rift

[OPEN] Champagne Supernova

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

So, now what? Zdravilo was bored. She'd already gone to the Endless Blue, and met Gaucho, she'd gone to the Grove and met Levi, she'd gone to the Steppe to patrol with Descaro. Now what? Is my life drying up into a raisin? Will I die a raisin in the sun? These were the daily things Zdravilo thought about. She wanted to meet the healers, and everyone else, but time was a restraint on her fun.

Zdravilo came prancing through the fluffy snow like a gazelle. Snow was being kicked up all around her. Immediately, she stopped when she saw two foals. She noticed the boy first. He had a childish voice, that was cute, and clouded eyes. As she walked closer, she could tell there were clouded pupils, if that. He had a bark toned coat with white spots on his ass. She joined in on there conversation. "I am Zdravilo, your Scourge. And who are you two kiddies?" Affection swooping over her elegantly soft voice. Her mother like tones were sincere, with gratitude and softness.

Moving from the colt, Zdravilo's gaze fell upon the filly. Her coat was dark, nearly ebonite. She had white brindling dripping from her spine. She had two small kudu horns, in which that was clear. Yet, Zdravilo was more interested in the boy. He seemed... different. He was adorable in a squish-your-cheeks kind of way. The girl would grow to be insensitive, and the boy would lurk in the shadows, shy. Maybe Zdravilo could help them not become bratty nor cowardly.

OOC :: SHORTNESS x.x
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Champagne Supernova - by Rhiannon - 04-22-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Champagne Supernova - by Druid - 04-23-2013, 06:21 AM
RE: Champagne Supernova - by Rhiannon - 04-28-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Champagne Supernova - by Druid - 04-29-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Champagne Supernova - by Zdravilo - 04-30-2013, 07:39 PM