the Rift

[PRIVATE] Do I know you? {Iris}

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Pheonix flew in the lands that he would soon call his home. He hasn't officially joined the Dragon's Throat, the oasis surrounded by a vast expanding desert, but the place suited him perfectly, even though it was completely different than the home that he inhabited before he arrived, and lived at before. With a powerful push of his wings, he lifted back up into the sky, scanning the whole area below. It was absolutely perfect, the place he wanted to be in so badly.

He started reflecting back on his life, and the stupid little things that almost mattered too much to him. The little things like tiny remarks that others said to him, or his orange seeming fur color. It was almost like when he was a foal, he wanted blazing red eyes, like a Phoenix instead of his stupid emerald green eyes. But now, he got used to them and actually grew to like them. It did get the ladies after all. He thought to himself, messing around, but as he thought about it a playful, sheepish smile appeared on his face. He knew he was too shy, and probably would embarrass himself big time. He wasn't even good at flirting, or starting up a conversation. He smiled to himself. What about a companion? He truly did miss Vilkas, he true best friend, but after that separation he started thinking about getting a companion to ease his loneliness, and more about magic and the Sun god. Even in his past home, they did praise the Sun god and his everlasting powers. Pheonix especially, being obsessed with fire. He wanted a Phoenix. One that would accompany him by his side. He smiled, and started sinking closer to the ground.

If he was going to live here soon, it would be well to meet some of the herd's horses. He reared up on his hind legs and let out a whinny. Hopefully he wouldn't get too intimidated and fly away.

*Sorry, I've never been good at starting posts ;P *

Messages In This Thread
Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 04-24-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 04-24-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-02-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-12-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-12-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-13-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-19-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-22-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-26-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-28-2013, 07:32 PM