the Rift

[PRIVATE] Do I know you? {Iris}

Iris Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Iris's grey hooves were almost covered by the warm orange sand, but the sun was being covered by a dark grey cloud, so a shadow took place over her coat. As she looked at the golden stallion she finally realized what he was talking about. He wanted to be fully part of a herd first. He didn't want to just fall in love without really thinking about it. He wanted to establish his life before making any drastic decisions. And she fully understood also. She knew what it was like not to be part of a herd yet. She herself wanted to be of some help to the herd. She wanted to do something. She wanted to help in some way. She didn't just want to be dead weight mulling around
She nodded slowly and smiled kindly at him.
"I completely understand what you are saying.", she said her voice sounding soft and feminine. "I felt the same way before I joined the herd...not about falling in love....but about wanting to be somebody beforehand."
After he mentioned her hair, she laughed hard, and smile tracing at her lips.
"Wow! You're so funny!", she said, her voice flirty. She nudged him softly,
"Yep Pink would definitely go with my hair! And red would go well with yours!." A gleam of amusement twinkled in her eyes. She reared up, and playfully batted him with her wing. "yep you are handsome!"
"So when do you think you are going to join this herd?"

Messages In This Thread
Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 04-24-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 04-24-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-02-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-12-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-12-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-13-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-19-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-22-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-26-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-28-2013, 07:32 PM