the Rift

[OPEN] This is it.

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The grulla seemed to be assessing Storm in every way, staring at her with almost an irritated look. The gray mare stared back, not defiantly, but with a slightly annoyed look. It wasn't like she knew the land, she just wanted the best for her foal, and the other mare was watching her every move. "I'm sorry M'am", Storm said trying to control her temper, making her voice smooth and kind, instead of tinged with the familiar sound of annoyance, for she wanted to join this herd. "I also want to inhabit this herd, but I don't know any borders", Storm said informing her so she wouldn't get any ideas that she was just going to use them.

The next questions that the mare asked started getting a little bit intrusive, but Storm mentally sighed and went to reply to her questions. "He had no herd, and he left me dumped on the road", Storm inquired, telling her half of the story. The gray mare barely remembered how it all happened, like a nightstand. Heated up and embarrassed she looked down ashamed of how she could let herself go like that. Out of the blue, a dragon with a shrill cry landed on the Grulla. Storm, with wondered widened her eyes and stared almost curiously at the dragon. A dragon? Wonder struck, she almost didn't hear another question shot at her.

"My name is BreezeStorm, but I am referred to Storm, M'am", she said. "The last alliance I have had was with a herd extremely far away from here, and I have had no alliances with Helovia", she spoke awaiting what the mare would say.

Messages In This Thread
This is it. - by Storm - 04-24-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: This is it. - by Smoke - 04-24-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: This is it. - by Storm - 05-06-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: This is it. - by Smoke - 05-06-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: This is it. - by Storm - 05-13-2013, 08:30 AM
RE: This is it. - by Smoke - 05-13-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: This is it. - by Aaron - 05-13-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: This is it. - by Storm - 05-19-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: This is it. - by Smoke - 06-03-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: This is it. - by Aaron - 06-03-2013, 11:09 PM