the Rift

[OPEN] This is it.

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron & Alanna</style>

In Nomine Patris Et Filii Et Spiritus Sancti</style>

"With all respect Sir, I am sorry, and I knew it was stupid of me to ignore the markers, but...I am in desperate need, and if you were to let me join, I would provide your herd with my loyalty, and my fighting skills" Aaron merely closed his eyes in frustration. What part of 'get out' was this mare not getting? Was the hormones making her so dense that she did not understand she screwed up and was not going to be allowed to join this day? Clearly she was not understanding the decision was made the moment she crossed the boundary lines into World's Edge. She was lucky it had been Smoke and he that found her.... As other members of the herd would of chased her out at once.

The mist Aaron soon knew was smoke continued to thicken around Smoke's hooves. We have all the protectors we need, not to mention you are unproven to us in battle. He listened as Smoke spoke again, telling her to leave. Suddenly the smoke near the ground moved, almost seeming to cover the pegasus. Alanna growled at the mention of the dunskin, as in Aaron's mind Ricochet's image had flashed. He had threatened his mother and Azale when Azale was just a babe... He said nothing, only turning as the Wild Rose did to leave. Alanna on the other hand lunged forward teeth bared and growling, snapping close to the pegasus's hooves. It was time she got the point to leave. The painted steed moved off out of sight, but ready to return should the unwelcome pegasus not get out.

talktallk

Credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
This is it. - by Storm - 04-24-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: This is it. - by Smoke - 04-24-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: This is it. - by Storm - 05-06-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: This is it. - by Smoke - 05-06-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: This is it. - by Storm - 05-13-2013, 08:30 AM
RE: This is it. - by Smoke - 05-13-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: This is it. - by Aaron - 05-13-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: This is it. - by Storm - 05-19-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: This is it. - by Smoke - 06-03-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: This is it. - by Aaron - 06-03-2013, 11:09 PM