the Rift

[PRIVATE] How far will you go? [Zdravilo]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

Oh, Descaro. He was indeed... Unique. Though I rather enjoyed having him with me. He was a warrior, and grouchy sort of, but I still enjoyed his presence. As many things, I had side effects for horses. For example, I had already seen my uppity nature rubbing off on many horses. Also, many horses seemed to like me. I wasn't all that sure if they had different motives. Sometimes I felt like the little girl with the snowy hair that is being targeted by older people. Maybe my mind hadn't finished forming totally, as I was barely 3.

I don't know.

Enough about my silly thoughts. I kept my smile there though it faded some as he told me about his thoughts. It did seem true. The fact that unicorns got the worst end, and all we could do was watch. Maybe that was why we were racist. We are used to cold soldiers, so why would we be nice back?

I didn't know much about being racist, though I guess I would learn.

"Yes, I see what you are saying. Though if we truly wanted them gone, could we not pretend to love them and their bareheads and wings? Eventually we'd turn and they'd be rendered useless, for their guards were down. Though I admit, the ones I've met on my path here weren't all that easy to get along with. I don't know... I'm new here and don't know the relationships here." I spoke softly to him. This part of the conversation was like walking on eggshells for me.

Unsafe.

"Yes! Medicine!" I lifted my head slightly as my smile beamed wider. She ignored his last part. There was bad and good in everything. Though, right now, I was oddly attracted to the slightly warmer side of Descaro, though I didn't show it... At all.

It would be awkward if this went any further.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 04-24-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 04-24-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 04-25-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 04-25-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 04-27-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 04-27-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 05-01-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 05-03-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 06-03-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 06-07-2013, 11:21 AM