the Rift

[OPEN] Confirmation [Roland/Arah/Archi/Psyche + others]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

This thread immediately follows this one: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=68...4#pid48394

Ophelia did not know why she needed to be babysat by Archibald, and thus she did not speak a word. The alabaster mare walked in silence, her stride interrupted by the weight she carried around her center. Snow whisked around her face as they traveled through the Steppe, catching in her long, crimson and white tail, sending it waving behind her. Not often did she have to share the comfort of the north, but in the present company, she felt stifled, scrutinized in every move. Perhaps she was being paranoid, but either way, she clenched her jaw tightly to ward off the need to snap unnecessarily.

Her strange, dual colored eyes landed on the entrance to the Basin - the long, narrow stretch of a path. In her heart, she desired to live among the mountains near the never frozen lake which she had admired when she visited last. However, the desire for landscape could not make up for the hatred she gleaned ran rampant among their members. She had learned enough from what Mesec had told her to suggest that she would be unwelcome, despite the fact that her equine blood was not apparent in her physicality.

Granted, she was assuming that Mesec was bullied for having wings because the rest of this lot was racist. She would not put it past Psyche, having known her father's upbringing and the challenges he faced overcoming the desire to love only your own. Either way, her position was not one of judgement at the moment, merely anger at the fact that they had chased a child out into the snow, all one.

Yes, her motives were arriving were ulterior.

Each step brought her closer to diplomacy, and she exhaled the tension from her heart, settling into the cold. Ice crawled around her heart and steeled her gaze. She held her head high, but not proudly. In a way, she was unassuming, but certainly a force to be reckoned with on second glance. Ophelia had no reason to be haughty over Psyche and her kin; she was no better. She not only belonged to a band of spies and mercenaries, she ran one. She was responsible for taking contracts with a business-like stare, ignoring the morality of life and gentleness.

With her sister, they had turned life into a quantifiable number; they had labeled the worth of a herd in items and tangible things.

Who was she to judge?

The moment her hooves touched the borders, she stopped, not needing to relearn her lesson with Deimos. The pale figure stared out on the expanse before waiting for either Arah or Roland to go fetch Psyche or for one of her ever watchful crows to tell her of their arrival.

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Confirmation [Roland/Arah/Archi/Psyche + others] - by Ophelia - 04-24-2013, 05:10 PM