[OPEN] Confirmation [Roland/Arah/Archi/Psyche + others]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
THE PLAGUE
Psyche

Pain.

The shadow-mare was not unused to it, for she had seen her share of battles. But that was quite a while ago. What was the last battle that she had participated in? Was it the invasion of the Edge? Yes, it must have been, though she had indeed sparred in the time since. But even that last battle was nothing in comparison to the riots that Riekahn had incited once, that she had participated in. And won. Oh, what had happened to her? Had her time as a leader caused her to grow soft, to lose her skills? I must practice, she told herself as she walked. It is a necessity. Her gait had a slight limp to it; her hind end was rather sore and bruised from Kri's harsh blow. It ached considerably more than the rest of her body, which held the almost-pleasant soreness of use. A wound along her jaw oozed slightly still, as the challenge had ended only a short time ago.

They had fought not far from the mouth of the pass, and so she was aware when her guests arrived. It was a matter of simplicity to walk to them - or, rather, it should have been. She gritted her teeth against the pain in her limbs, cursing herself for allowing such stupidity to take place on her end. Well, it is what it is, they say, and this was no different. She would have to face the Grey as she was, battered and bloody, though it wounded her pride to do so. She arrived outside the strange group composed of twice as many of her own as the Grey; she overheard the exchange between Arah and Roland, and spoke: "No need to fetch anyone, darlings." They had done well, the two Phantoms, and they would be rewarded accordingly.

She held her head high despite the uncomfortable stretch of the broken skin along her jawline, and she forced herself to lose the limp, though it pained her to do so. A cool smile leapt to her features as heads turned toward her, acknowledging her presence. Let them see her as a mare fresh out of combat, and ready to go again if needed. In reality, her injuries were not bad - they were only fresh, and had had no time to rest. She nodded to her own first, her amber gaze seeking each of theirs in turn. And then: "Welcome, Ophelia, Archibald," she greeted the newcomers, though it irked her to call the hornless swine by a true name. "I do hope your journey was a good one. I take it that Arah and Roland have told you of my request?"

"Talk talk talk."
CRUX
Image Credit
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confirmation [Roland/Arah/Archi/Psyche + others] - by Psyche - 04-26-2013, 01:01 PM