the Rift

[OPEN] Confirmation [Roland/Arah/Archi/Psyche + others]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Annoyance briefly made an appearance on her features before she cooled them once more, slightly irritated at the male nature to stand in front of a female. Ophelia knew this land and its inhabitants. She and Psyche had a mutual respect, she felt, and with a contract in the balance, none of the Basin members would dare inflict trauma upon her, especially not pregnant as she was. Phi supposed she should be appreciative, but she was not in the mood to be considered an invalid.

Especially not when Deimos approached, simply standing there imposingly. Ophelia had not broached the borders, so she was not fearful of his wrath, especially when they had the power to rip a useful contract out from the hooves of his herd. And, considering their defeat to the Qian before, even with Deimos' death magic, Ophelia was betting that he was intelligent enough to understand that help, even in distasteful forms, was better than losing, again.

Another face approached, one she had not had the opportunity to scrutinize before. He had a glass horn and one broken glass horn on a blood bay frame. A dog growled at his side, markings of arcane red glowing. Tinek decided that he too would have to appear threatening in order to balance the scales, so the silver dragon spiraled up Ophelia's leg and onto her back, peering around her neck with bright, crimson eyes. His scaled tail swept back and forth, ready.

"Bad dog," Tinek muttered in her mind, and she nodded once, the gesture subtle and easily missed.

Ophelia met their eyes with her strange, dual colored ones, her gaze not impolite but firm. Arah and Roland exchanged unnecessary words as a bloody and beaten Psyche approached. Phi's brows furrowed and her lips folded into a tight, compassionate frown. Bringing to everyone's attention her state was not something she was willing to do, but she wished that she could help.

The alabaster mare's respect for her father's sister grew exponentially as she lifted her frame, proud despite her injuries, and Ophelia dipped her head. "Yes," she answered quietly. "My sister is in charge of the executioners. She has agreed to offer warriors only in the event that you need defenders, and she asks for half of the payment up front. In the even that no attack is made upon you or your kind, your payment will be returned to you. Consider it to be collateral," Ophelia relayed clearly and politely.

Ophelia's brows furrowed, only a little. "If you need any of the other skills of the Grey, however, you may ask me now. I told the other herds a bit of information we had gathered. A small group called the assassins is desiring to take over the Edge, but they are scattered and their leader is captured."

The pale creature paused and then frowned. "Also, I ran into a colt from your herd, a boy named Mesec," she said, expression strained. "He expressed that others his age were bullying him about his wings and appearance; I invited him to live with us. When the time comes and he is of the proper age, I will encourage him to make his own decisions." A frown crossed her lips. "Though it is not my place, I would discipline those children for their cruelty."

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confirmation [Roland/Arah/Archi/Psyche + others] - by Ophelia - 04-26-2013, 04:30 PM