the Rift

[OPEN] Daughter of snow (Fal, Maumau, Open)

Sielu Posts: 47
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 5 years :: Orangemoon
Angel

Lies. Hate. Bitterness. These are words I had yet to learn; mother kept horrid things from me for the time being; and I hadn’t really gotten out enough to meet people that would carry such strong negative emotions. For a little while children are blessed with a gift of ignorance; knowing that they would spend a majority of their adult life in the truth. I was blissful of most things outside my little box of mother and our growing environment. It was a box that had spreading walls, wider and wider they went. Each hour growing larger until I was brave enough to venture from mothers eyes. Though she never let me get far enough to cause much childish mischief. Besides, I wasn’t a disobedient whelp; whatever mother decreed I followed easily. My mind was still infant enough that I relied on her interpretations when things grew confusing.

Today we are relaxing in a quiet glade, surrounded by tall spruce that blocked the cool air from hitting our bodies, and making the surrounding area rather pleasant feeling. A rare sun blazed brightly above us, the afternoon patchwork clouds made shapes that were always fun to watch, and currently that was the activity I was participating in. Lots of cloud watching. Eventually this activity grew dull, there was only so many clouds in heaven to play with. A quick decision was made to explore; my steps led me through the glade, away from mother and into the trees. I was looking for entertainment, great or small.

credits

Messages In This Thread
Daughter of snow (Fal, Maumau, Open) - by Sielu - 04-25-2013, 11:53 AM