the Rift

[FINISHED] All I've Got Is Insane

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I watched the young boy for a little while. It didn't appear as though he had saw me yet. He was definitely not a native to Helovia but I, for one, could not tell if he had any knowledge of Helovia before his arrival. I was not a damn mind reader. Didn't plan to be either.

As he scratched his rear on the tree, I chuckled. I was not a stalker tonight, today, nor in any way. I emerged from my cover with a smirk on my face. My tightly tucked, ink black wings were let loose slightly by my side. Only when I got out in front of the colt did I slightly lower them. I was ready to either fight or take to the skies. My trust never had a clue what anything or anybody was gonna do. I didn't quite think I would have much problems out of this being.

"'Singing a song of a lonely road and a black night.' Or knight. Whichever provokes your fancy I suppose." I chuckle lightheartedly. It wasn't much of a real chuckle, just kind of one of those things that lingered in the air. He was a youngster, however. You could smell it. Also in his actions.

"So you got a name, young 'en? Or're you just wandering around lost?" This question was real and I meant it. My crimson eyes bored into his own and I lifted my right front leg slightly to shift my muscly weight to all fours. My blood red markings stood out against my jet black body. Almost like a blood-painted midnight sky, there to haunt me of my actions from the past. They made me smile.

"Talk" - Actions

Messages In This Thread
[FINISHED] All I've Got Is Insane - by Voodoo - 04-25-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Chemical - 04-25-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Voodoo - 04-26-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Descaro - 04-26-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Chemical - 04-27-2013, 11:52 AM