the Rift

[FINISHED] All I've Got Is Insane

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
It was almost day time when Descaro finally reached the Threshold after having an interesting chat with Zdravilo. He had gone for a walk to turn over the words and found himself once again entering the forest that was for claiming. Strangers came into Helovia through here and it was his job to dutifully direct his own species to the land they should be joining. The land that was like a fortress and harboured incredible magic as well as well trained warriors. If it was safety they sought then there was no better place, if they sought a life of a warrior then there was also no better place. Well, in Descaro's eyes anyway and if they sought to rid the world of the other species that plagued this land then they were more than welcome to aid them. The plague always opened it's doors to those who had enough hate in them. The Soldier liked to think he had a selling point for the Basin in nearly all the areas. If he was a business man, he'd be the most dangerous. Well, again, in Descaro's own mind.

He carefully picked his way through the forest, enjoying the coldness of the retreating night and the cover the shadows gave him. His soft pink nose found old scents and he continued scouring until finally he stumbled upon something new. There was one, no two scents that he had never smelt before. Withers dithered as a fly tickled him and he headed off in the direction of strangers. The only thing notable about him was his crystal horn and his one white snip, the physical features that identified him as Descaro of the Aurora Basin. Though one may also note his ripped body that was adorned in folds of black mane and a tail like pitch. It was a matter of minutes until he finally stumbled across a unicorn and a feather brain.

The soldier scowled at the pegasus mare, not really bothered whether she be offended by it or not. He did not quite care for the way she spoke to the colt who seemed to not know where he was. Instead he addressed the black coated boy with a jovial smile "that's a scary name, I like it though all the same Voodoo. My name is Descaro, I'm a Soldier from the Aurora Basin. Our land is like a fortress, impressive to look at, we could do with a few young colts like you. We have many who are your age and I'm sure they'd be willing to call you friend." His voice was polite and smooth as he addressed the colt and completely ignored the idiot with feathers. He had enough control over his racism to not completely lunge for her, luckily.

xxsimplicity-stock | fantasydesignstock @ da

Messages In This Thread
[FINISHED] All I've Got Is Insane - by Voodoo - 04-25-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Chemical - 04-25-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Voodoo - 04-26-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Descaro - 04-26-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Chemical - 04-27-2013, 11:52 AM