the Rift

[FINISHED] All I've Got Is Insane

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I chuckle once more, my blood red eyes scanning both of them. Recruiting young members I see? Striking gullible minds while the iron is hot? Oh, what a pity. I had never fancied the Basin and their racist twigheads. You can't trust them, or anyone for that matter. Something struck my mind, but my wits covered it up and I soon forgot about it, showing no sign of even the slightest thought.

"So nice to meet you, Voodoo." I rolled my eyes. Forget the young and foolish one. My eyes then glared at Descaro, as if I gazed long enough I could pierce through into his brain. The frowns and signs and glares he was giving me was in no doubt unfriendly and unwelcoming. I cared not for him. He did not faze me nor break me in slightest.

I wasn't good at making friends anyway. I didn't need too many vulnerabilities. Friends was one of those things I could go forever without needing. Something I chuckled at. More thoughts then popped into my mind and I shoved them aside as well with a sigh.

I sarcastically smile "Oh, forgive me! Your kind believes races should bow to you, correct?" With this I give a most sarcastic slight curtsy. It's apparent in my voice I am not serious, nor will I ever be. And my liking for the Basin shrinks evermore.

"Let me make it apparent that racist and arrogant pricks are nothing to bow to." With that, my large wings are thrust open and it appears as though night itself had swallowed the forest for a split second. I take off, red blending in with a blur of black and I burst through the canopy.

[[ooc: Sorry for the short leave! Plot idea came up in my head. :3

Great threading with you guys, even though it was cut short. :)]]

"Talk" - Actions

Messages In This Thread
[FINISHED] All I've Got Is Insane - by Voodoo - 04-25-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Chemical - 04-25-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Voodoo - 04-26-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Descaro - 04-26-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Chemical - 04-27-2013, 11:52 AM