Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
[Image: 11qrbdc.png]
Credits; okbrightstar-stock.deviantart.com
Table by Frostie

i push my fingers into my eyes
it's the only thing that slowly stops the ache

My red painted nostrils flared at yet another scent of a new comer, peaking my curiosity once more. What the fuck was this? A party? I turned my attention to another dark shade that moved through the dimly lit woods, emerging as a brilliant stallion who wore a dazzling horn proudly. His expression so bluntly shuddered at the sight of the feathered female, making me grin with pleasure and let out a near silent chuckle. I was smaller than he, but obviously still growing, as I am young. I gave a sharp nod at the mare after she spoke.

The brutish unicorn complimented my name, adding that he was a soldier from a land called the Aurora Basin. That's the one. The slithery voice expelled from the depths of my brain, throwing at me an image that I had created in my imagination as a foal. Mother explained a cold, snowy land, hidden in the shadows of mountains. My dark eyes bored into the mare's, raising my eyebrows ever so slightly before turning it back to the male. "I've heard wonderful stories, Descaro. And I will pull my weight."

The feathered female blabbed on again, dropping her front half with an attitude directed toward the two. The consideration of throwing my front hooves into the back of her head struck my fancy. Now was not the time. I stood in place silently with a smirk crossing my mug. "We never said it aloud, but it's good that every one knows." Her wings unfurled once she put in a few more cents of her opinions, pushing her massive body into the air, only to disappear seconds later. My attention directed itself to Descaro, raising a brow slightly as if questioning the mare's words. "I would love to call the Basin my home."

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
[FINISHED] All I've Got Is Insane - by Voodoo - 04-25-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Chemical - 04-25-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Voodoo - 04-26-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Descaro - 04-26-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: All I've Got Is Insane [OPEN] - by Chemical - 04-27-2013, 11:52 AM