the Rift

[OPEN] Blood From A Bitten Tongue. [Lakota, Ktulu and Open]

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The weather was amazing, clear skies and a perfect balance of a warm sun and a cool breeze. A young mare was out of place though, walking through the imaginary no man's land. Only her soft steps and swish of her tail could be heard by those in a close perimeter to the young mare. Within her mindset she was determined to make her approach to the foothill's border as stealthy as possible. She was not sure she would be welcome back, her rather untimely disappearance had no doubt not gone unnoticed. Her absence was not on purpose, her feet had merely carried her far and she had gotten lost. In her time out in the big bad world though she had learnt a few life lessons, however she did not miss the whispers of her former herd taking over the Foothills. Ruby eyes looked over the landscape, it was no doubt beautiful and looked quite peaceful. Hana's front hooves stopped at the border but she had been so taken with the landscape that she still did not have a developed or valid excuse for disappearing for so many months. Best to just be honest, no matter how embarrassing it was. The mare's dainty lips parted to exhale a long breath, she tired to find her voice but nerves seemed to block her from being able to use her vocal cords. A frustrated sigh was exhaled through her nostrils, she had been protected all her life by her older siblings. Now that she was standing alone, without their help and guidance she found herself in a bit of a...well in a bit of a flap.

A slight clearing of her throat and her eyes settled on the Foothills. However she backed up a few steps flicking her tail in agitation. Why was she being such a wimp? Lakota was in there, her sister. Hana turned her ears around searching for any sounds. She had no doubts that she was being watched, ever hopeful she was though, that no one would approach her while she was still unable to explain why she was here, even more why she had disappeared from so long. She wasn't even sure if The Grey had wanted her in the first place, let alone if they wanted her back. Shaking out her mane, the young mare now was feeling a little light headed from the panic she was experiencing. Without a voice, there was no way she was ever going to see her sister again, they had both sworn that they would never be separated again. Well so much for that, admittedly it was Hana's fault but the young mare still felt the tinniest trace of hurt. Her sister didn't find her. 'It was your fault Hana! You can't blame Lakota!" She thought to herself. Licking her chops Hana stepped onto the border again ready to call forth anyone from The Grey and her sister. Her sister, she hoped her darkness hadn't taken over. She loved Lakota deeply but was worried that someday her older sibling would go over the edge.

"Uhh.." Not quite the intelligent sentence she was expecting. Gently clearing her throat again, ruby eyes set on the foothills. Who should she call forward first though? Her heart burned for her sister but Hana would not drag her sister into her mess. No first she should speak to Ktulu, get her mess sorted out and then she would summon her sister. Also Ktulu was the one who had originally accepted her into The Grey, she also had stuck her neck out for Hana. The younger mare was scared a little now to face the consequences of her actions, however she would not back away from this. "Ktulu." She called out into the Foothills hoping someone would hear her. "I would like to, please, request an audience with you." Waiting always seemed to take forever, only in this case the young mare wouldn't mind a few more moments to get herself together before facing Ktulu. A breeze playfully fluttered smaller pieces of her mane and tail around. The shiver that ran down the young mare's back had nothing to do with the wind though. The nerves where still pumping through her like crazy and Hana was starting to wish that she had called her sibling first instead of Ktulu. Not only did Hana respect the female leader, she also feared her slightly.

[[OOC; Just feel i should mention that i based some parts of this post to posts made by the person who played Hana before me. If something is wrong I apologise. lol]]

HANA
And I won't lie they keep me on my toes these days.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Blood From A Bitten Tongue. [Lakota, Ktulu and Open] - by Hana - 04-26-2013, 12:20 AM