the Rift

[OPEN] Long Time Gone

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily

The farther away her daughter got, the louder Solstice had called for her to come back. Finally, with a snort Solstice told Takara to stay put and gave chase. It became clear that Sakura wanted her mother's undivided attention. With a shake of her head she dug in to give chase to her daughter. This was a time the mare wished she had a companion. At least then she could keep tabs on both girls at one time. Hazel eyes looked for Aaron and Alanna as she ran, at least they could maybe go keep tabs on Takara. She didn't want to be a burden on any other members of the herd.

However Sakura had changed directions, heading for the boarder. Oh, i'm getting to old for these games... The mother edged her speed faster. It was then she could hear her daughter speaking to... Of all horses one of the WeyrLeaders. Well at least Thor would see that he was not alone in dealing with mischievous children. Sorry to interrupt... Sakura I told you to come back here. Hazel eyes flash warningly to the six month old before fully taking in the scene. When she did however Solstice was surprised to see an old herd mate. Query, nice to see you again. I hope you are well?

She moved forward, nipping Sakura on the flank hard for not listening... It was funny how time changed things. Little over a year ago, as Torasin sought his healing magic it had been Query, Rishima and herself who met him the the Foothills. Now here she was with Query again, in World's Edge, with one of Torasin's daughters at her side.

talk talk talk

SOLSTICE
This might end up like it should
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Long Time Gone - by Query - 04-26-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Thor - 05-02-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Sakura - 05-08-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Solstice - 05-08-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Query - 05-10-2013, 09:24 PM