the Rift

[OPEN] Long Time Gone

Query Posts: 48
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 7
Nogard
While Query awaited someone to come and greet her she was busy taking in the sights. After all it had been quite a while since she had been here at the edge, and even then she never spent a lot of time there.

As she was looking around a big bay stallion approached. He spoke up and spooked Query a bit as she was lost in her own world like usual. He was asking if there was anything he could do to help. Well, she was here to seek a herd to join, and this really wasn't the time to get shy, but she was hoping for someone she might know.

"Yes, actually, I've been wondering around here for a long time now on my own, and I've recently found myself wanting to settle down again in a herd. I would've gone back to the lands that I was from - the Foothills that is - but when I left they were under attack by someone that called himself the sun god. I also had been hoping that there would be some people that I knew from there that also made there way here."

Right as Query finished her sentence a young tobiano filly had come running out of nowhere just full of energy. and she must have been really familiar with Thor by the way she greeted him. Hello Mister WeyrLeader Thor Sir, Ma'am Query couldn't help but chuckle at the Ma'am part of the statement, but had no idea what the WeyrLeader part meant. Did that mean he was one of the leaders of the herd? Well, she would hopefully find out soon enough on that.

At this point she started to look back at the one that had been addressed to as Thor and at this point she noticed his wings. Yes it's true that she has actually met horses with wings before at this point, but it still surprised her. The wings were of average size...well, average for an average size horse.

She made a mental note to stop staring as he might be a bit touchy about the size of his wings.

Then coming after the little one that had just showed up came another mare. It took Query a little bit to recognize this mare, but when she did she immediately brightened up. Finally, a familiar face.

"Good to see you again as well, Solstice. It looks as though you have another little one on your hands. This one seems to be a bit more of a burden than Aaron was. I'm doing pretty well myself, I just finally decided to settle down once more. I've been lonely out there on my own, and now seeking to join a herd again."

Messages In This Thread
Long Time Gone - by Query - 04-26-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Thor - 05-02-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Sakura - 05-08-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Solstice - 05-08-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Query - 05-10-2013, 09:24 PM