Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Thor</style>
World's Edge WeyrLeader
In the morning light let my roots take flight
Watch me from above like a vicious dove</style>

His words were mere whispers on the wind as they pelted through the ominous rushing of the waves. I wasn’t sure what he had planned or what he needed in particular, but I was more than pleased to answer his call. I hadn’t seen Duch since the herd meeting and upon hearing his request, I was a little baffled to wonder what plagued him. After all, his notes were not as smooth as they should have been and not as clear as I would have liked. Whatever was troubling him would certainly trouble me, for I did not want those I cared about to be pained. I had grown to appreciate Duch as family, since my own brother had disgraced me with his ignorance. I could only hope that Dúchanar did not wish to do the same.

The small trek to find the skull-faced stallion was one that allowed me to clear my head. I worried about what he might have to say and furthermore, worried about what he didn’t. He had always been a quiet creature, one that thought little of incessant conversation even if I persistently beset him with it. Though, this time, I assumed that he would be the one doing all the talking instead of the other way around and I was more than thankful for the distraction with everything rolling rampantly through my own mind.

Dúchanar, I’m glad you’ve found the time to call on me. I’ve been meaning to ask how you’ve been.” I didn’t take much time going through the motions of alerting him to my approach because I knew that he would find formality to be too mundane. However, upon settling in beside him, I allowed my curious gaze to possess his own. I wanted him to get straight to the point because I was overly inquisitive when it came to the mystery that often accompanied a stallion like Duch. He had a way of striking my nerves when I least expected it, so I was prepared for anything when it came to my newly acquired brother.

I only hoped that it wouldn’t be too much for me to handle after such an onslaught of information not only at the herd meeting but from Tamira and the rest of my broken conscious as well. I felt like every thought and every memory had been corrupted with bad news. Would Dúchanar suddenly become the dark force that pushed me over the edge or would he be my saving light, bringing me comfort when all appeared grim.

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 04-27-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Thor - 04-30-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 06-02-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 06-08-2013, 08:33 PM