the Rift

[OPEN] And the walls came tumbling down [THOR]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Duchanar had not heard a word from the mare, Lana, he had gotten pregnant. He had no idea if his child was even alive or not. But he could only hope. Even if he wanted nothing to do with the demon, it was still his blood.

Duch looked to his side as he heard Thor approach. He was nervous to talk to the larger stallion. Not because he was intimidated by him, but simply because he was confiding himself in the other male. He was pretty much going to pour his heart out to him. His only friend, if that was even possible for the vile stallion to even have.

He took a deep breath before letting it out. The large chest of the dark stallion rumbling as he did so. His maw opened to speak but quickly closed again. He looked away from Thor's gaze before he began to speak.

"Thor, the reason I asked you to come, is because, I see you as my brother now, a friend, something I never thought could be possible for someone like me, but somehow, even in the threshold, you saw something in me, I'm not sure what it is yet, for I do not see it myself. But I am confiding myself in you, and I feel you have the right to know who I am, who the real Duch is. Who the person I have grown to despise is. My demons, and my non existent angels. I feel you need to know my heart, and why it is that I am so cold."

It took a lot for the stallion just to speak those few, yet many words to Thor. But yet he somehow felt a great relief and stress lifted off his chest. He took another deep breath and turned his face towards Thor's. His eyes gazing straight into the taller stallions once more.

Words words. words.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 04-27-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 06-02-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 06-08-2013, 08:33 PM