the Rift

[OPEN] And the walls came tumbling down [THOR]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
I had not expected much from Dúchanar when first I laid eyes on him, but since watching him grow beneath the faithful guidance of the World’s Edge, I found that he was not all that I had formerly summed him up to be. My heart reached out to him in such a way that I felt obliged by his words and furthermore grateful to find a trusted confidant in the simple way that we shared this unexplained bond. When he fell quiet only to turn dark, widened eyes upon me, I felt entranced. I felt as if I knew this creature inside and out, but of course I was only sadly mistaken.

He was as foreign to me as the Moon Goddess herself… and yet, I was indebted to them both. I felt as if I owed them my hospitality and my kindness only because I had taken such responsibility the day I accepted Mirage’s offer to become King. I hadn’t felt like much of a Leader as of late, but here I was trying my hardest to make it work. However, as it would seem, there was always a surprise just waiting for me around the corner and Dúchanar was only the beginning of such conspiracy.

Let me warm you Brother- share your heart.” I gazed at him with open understanding, knowing that I could not escape the guilt and pity settling in my stomach. I did not want to approach him with this cape of despair riding so heavily upon my shoulders, but I felt trapped… Could he see that I was just as lost as he? Perhaps we were not so different, but in fact, one in the same.

I shuddered. What had come over me? Surely I was losing my mind, my- my… sanity.

Image Credits

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 04-27-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 06-02-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Thor - 06-05-2013, 12:13 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 06-08-2013, 08:33 PM