the Rift

[OPEN] And the walls came tumbling down [THOR]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Duch did not know much about Thor himself either. But he knew that the great stallion before him, his king. Had many unanswered questions towards Duch himself. He knew that he had never given Thor a proper answer to well... anything at that matter. Duch was the type of horse to always find a way around the question, find loop holes and work his way around actually answering. But now was the time to provide his king with real answers.

"Thor, my brother, my king. I would firstly like to say" he paused for a second. Knowing he had never said these words in his life. He stopped again to take another breath, preparing himself for, well I wouldn't say the worst, but preparing himself for the inevitable, and somehow what seemed like the impossible.

I was born into a royal family, that of which you already knew about me. And what I am going to tell you next, might haunt you as it does me, so please forgive me before hand my brother. I watched my father kill my mother, in cold blood. The look in his eyes, is that of which seems to be the reflection of my very own every second of every day. Blood stained the ground, his face... my face... for days. It wasn't till I grew older that I knew truly what he had really done, and in response, I murdered my entire herd, not just my bastard of a father, who's face is my very own, but all of them, even the children, and....I... I felt nothing. No remorse, no sadness, no pain, no fear... nothing"

He stopped and looked at the mighty stallion next to him. He wasn't sure if he should continue, or just walk away. It was no easy task for the dark stallion to express his feelings, or talk about his past for that matter. "Should I continue my king? Or shall I take my leave?"

((I'm not sure why some of its green xD))

Words words. words.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 04-27-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 06-02-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 06-08-2013, 08:33 PM