the Rift

[OPEN] And the walls came tumbling down [THOR]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Stories and tales are weaved before me like wildfire and I am lost to their beauty and horrific truth. I am amazed and disappointed, facing a liar that had confessed his shame. Uncertainty consumes me and makes me back away- where was my strength when I so longingly needed it? I cannot help but stare at the skull-faced beast with awe… Did family mean nothing to him? Were our lives so unimportant that he could keep such secrets hidden away behind those deceptive teeth? Slowly, I look away, trying to find words to justify the atrocity that I have been given. I do not wish to banish him from our ranks, but uncertainty has made me suspicious.

You will continue. I have taken you from the past and allowed you a brighter future, but do not betray the worth that I have given you. Test me and you will fail brother… I will not let you become the ghost that you were. I will only allow you the freedom to begin a transformation of change.” Without any more to say, I give him the stage, happy to back away from the pedestal in order to think and debate my next course of action.

Could he be forgiven or was I only fooling myself? Would he fall back into the pit of despair that had forced him to take the lives of those so dear to him? If so, then I would be waiting to destroy the monster that I had brought to this family. The truth is heavy upon my shoulders but now that I know who this creature is and why he has come to my doorstep, I feel responsible for his actions. I concede that Mirage and the rest of our family would never be so weak as to fall prey to one animal –a single vicious predator- when we have faced far worse in the past, but I cannot help but long to be the one to take such a threat out of this world if indeed, Dúchanar ever became one.

Image Credits

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 04-27-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 06-02-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Dúchanar - 06-08-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down [THOR] - by Thor - 06-13-2013, 08:14 PM