the Rift

[OPEN] You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

Prometheus & Pyr</style>

I waited for you.

Having flown far and fast on skeletal wings upheld only by magic, I had gotten ahead of you and myself. But at the edge of the Veins of the Gods, I had waited- waited until you rose over the stone bridge, waited until your paws came crashing down at my feet. And from there, together we walked. I flitted in and out of potential form, testing old wings that were still teaching me to fly, and let the fire of the phoenix rage anew from my shoulders.

Now we have arrived at the edge of the Basin. I am no fool; I fold the feather wings of my potential form tightly to my sides and send the Sun God's fire to meld them with my own flesh. The instant of pain subsides into an itching sensation as feathers tickle into flesh. I stand proud yet wingless before the open expanse of the Aurora Basin valley, angling my unbroken horn towards the twilit sky and striking the ice with the perfectly cleft hooves of a buck. My dewclaws trace lines in the thin layer of snow through which you trek. You have let yourself ignite to heat the air around us and melt the snow at your paws. At once, we express our power.

We have power.

But still we are forced to wait, like any other mortal that may have once tread upon this wasteland. No, I tell myself. This won't be a wasteland, it will simply be a cold yet tolerable place where we make our home. We have tried too many times to make a home and failed. Now I can only hope that Psyche or her minions will not deny us.

[[Theus has just finished questing so that he may hide his 'cursed' wings and perhaps join the Basin. I spoke with Rayo about this awhile ago, but anyone is welcome, as long as someone please considers taking him in. Theus would happily join the Plague as well as the Basin, and he knows about it already, having once been a member. <3]]

Credits
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]] - by Prometheus - 04-28-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]] - by Zdravilo - 04-28-2013, 09:56 AM
RE: You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]] - by Zdravilo - 05-13-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]] - by Zdravilo - 05-24-2013, 09:40 PM