the Rift

[OPEN] You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I stood quietly. My strange orbs studying the horse thats name would come to be known as Prometheus carefully. My teeth grind back and forth on each other as I study him. I wasn't sure if he had been an actual bloody foal or not. Though wouldn't he still act like a foal? I knew easily that foals weren't really inclined to the emotion of love, but don't get me wrong... some were. Would this foal be a set back to the herd? I knew of dopple whatevers lurking helovia, for I had killed mine. Was that taking effect on horses' magics? Would I turn into an undead also?!

No, that was silly, right?

I dropped the though and decided to speak up when they stopped talking. "Mauja." I let the name roll off my pink lips and lace through the cold Basin. A cloud forming by my mouth as my warm breath reacted with the cold air. Dipping my head respectively, I see my mane pouring into my eyes. Bringing my head back up, I flick my head to the left, allowing my forelock to move out of my eyes... sort of. I ignored my forelock as much as possible, since I would hate to look like the Basin's joker. "...I am sure you will make the right decision, King. Alas, I will leave you to your duty." I knew not to be that irritating thorn in everyone's side. Looking over the horse foal quickly, I note his appearance and store it in the back of my mind.

Turning around, I let a slight flicker form on my maw as I look at Mauja. Letting my prescience no more drain the energy from these horses, I pick my pace to a trot and leave.

Let the king reign, for I feel he is a good and strong one.

[So sorry for holding this up. Zdravilo out.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]] - by Zdravilo - 04-28-2013, 09:56 AM
RE: You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]] - by Zdravilo - 05-13-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]] - by Zdravilo - 05-24-2013, 09:40 PM