the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
I'VE WALKED A MILLION MILES FOR YOU, BUT I'M STILL ALONE

There was a certain calmness about this day. As I trotted though the fresh grass a light breeze pushed my mane back onto my neck. My head was lifted high in the air, my eyes shut tight so that the wind didn't sting them. My tail blew out behind me and I quickened my pace into a swift, but gentle, canter. Helovia was still a new land to me, I hadn't even been here before today, but I already felt comfortable as I cantered on though the flowers. There was a cold nip to the air though, not that I cared, I was in to good a mood to be put down by a bit of coldness.

I loved my new home with all my heart. I may have only been there just over a week but you know when you truly love something, and truly love the Throat I did. I especially enjoyed being part of a family and not having millions of duties I used to have to do every single day, even as a young foal. Instead I could spend my time talking to others and making friends with much less duties. It was a much freer life where you didn't have to worry about every single thing and every single one. I did desire a slightly higher rank though so that I could be a little bit more involved in the herd but for now, I was just a free girl.

Come to me....come, come. A voice seemed to whisper though the air. I instantly opened my eyes and lowered my head, slowing down to a walk then coming to a halt. There was a group of three, crowding (at a slight distance) round someone else. Was he the one who whispered into the wind? Curiosity overtook me and I slowly started to trot towards the group.

Now turning a group of three into four I slowly look over the others, then to the stallion in the middle. Greetings, God of the Earth." It was the bronze and golden Unicorn talking. I looked upon him with a look of wonder in my eyes. There was a winged colt behind him, with horns like a rams and then to the other side of me a bright bay Unicorn. The stallion in front of us was a different sight though. He had horns like the colts, and wings to. His mane was shorter then mine and was tinged in brown of all different shades. Was he really a god? A god of the earth perhaps? I knew there were gods but I had never seen or met one before. What were they like? If anything, I guessed they wanted respect so I stayed on the safe and and, with a respectful nod of my head I say. "Greetings to you to." I watch him with a careful eye. If he was a god, why would he waste his time here?

OOC: Snow leopard companion :: Time slip

SINUHE
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by God of the Earth - 04-28-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Hototo - 04-28-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Ulrik - 04-28-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Locket - 04-28-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Sinuhe - 04-29-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Sohalia - 04-29-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Casimir - 04-29-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Kipp - 04-29-2013, 06:32 PM