the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Z d r a v i l o

Serenity. That was the word, serenity. She slowly walked up the side of the mountain The fog blinding her as she continued upward. A soft hum vibrated into her body. Flicking her audits forward, she smiled and picked the pace up to a trot. After a minute of climbing, the land evened. Still, everything was obscured by the fog. Confused, and lost, she tripped multiple times. When everything cleared out, she saw him. The God of The Earth. He was so large, strange, and alluring she couldn't help but be drawn closer and closer. She circled around him until she was face to face with him.

Without a thought in her mind, she let her front leg extend outwards and the other curl under her. He was the only one she'd let have a full-fledged bow. Her frosted mane draping over her neck as it fell in a pretty manner. When she came back up, she noted his appearance. It was unusual, but not at all hideous. He looked as if every color of his was one from the earth. The first thing Zdravilo noticed where his huge daunting wings. She knew all to well that he needed those large wings to carry his large body. He had two ram horns curling from the his cranium. He had a dark mane with acidic green tips. Majestic, beautiful, daunting. This words all described the stud in front of her.

"Earth God, the powerful. I ask for your aid in helping me. Magic or not, I just want help. Would you tell me what must happen for me to succeed being a healer? I know you are awfully busy, but do you think you could spare an ounce of time, my God?" She smiled shyly. She ignored the other horses. This god was just so mesmerizing that she couldn't help, but give him her undivided attention. She was shocked at how she went out and just... Asked. It was very unlike her, but she was growing more nervous every second.

Now she gave the other horses her attention. There was a horse, a young horse, that looked eerily like the god. He said Hototo was his name. "Hello Hototo..to..toto?" It was a confusing name for her. After the boy, three unicorns came. None in which fascinated her too much. A pegasus, a weird devil unicorn, and a regular unicorn followed. "Good evening all, I am Zdravilo." She offered them all a warm smile as she turned her cranium to them. "I come from Aurora Basin. And you..?" She was sweet and no racism coursed her veins this moment, though it seemed everyone pushed her more towards it. Zdravilo was pleased to be in the heat for this moment. Not in the cold of the Aurora Basin.

OOC ::
Magic (4-1-13)
:: [Magic: WaterxDark | Can can turn water into poison or medicine.]
background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
codes by whit

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by God of the Earth - 04-28-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Hototo - 04-28-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Ulrik - 04-28-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Locket - 04-28-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Sinuhe - 04-29-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Sohalia - 04-29-2013, 03:31 PM