the Rift

[OPEN] Lazy circles

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
[ First time in first person guys… here it goes!]

The day was immaculate with its cool breeze and bright coloring. It sent a calm mood which made me feel more relaxed. Lately I have been hard on myself because everything that had happened not so long ago. First off Tio had beaten me in a fight… or so I think. All I remember is the exhaustion of pain that raced through my muscles and nerves. It was almost like I was not in control of my body anymore, my magic was. Wouldn’t you think that all I needed next was more embarrassment right? Don’t you think that I was already mad and disappointed at myself enough? I let my herd down... what did I have to do? No of course I did! After that I was almost dead finding my way back to the Throat. No one came looking for me and no one seemed to care. Once I was closer towards the border line of the Throat, Aryel had found me. She has been a good friend of mine for a while. She took care of me, comforting me and not letting me stay by myself until she knew I was okay. I felt something though that I had never before when our muzzles touched it was like electricity flowing through the touch. Now I’m not quite sure if it was because I was almost close to losing my conscious or because there is something there…

After she had helped me she told me everything that I had missed out on while I was away. The big war to the Foothills, her new companion, and the most important that Lana and Athena had been taken hostage at the Basin. I was heartbroken for I had taken Lana in as my own daughter and I promised her that I would take care of her, but I failed! I failed to help her and to protect her! The thud of my hoof stomping into the sandy terrain beneath them made me shudder. I knew I was starting to get angry and so I started to walk towards to oasis. My thoughts were traveling from Kri and how she almost ate me when she was yelling, to the herd meeting, and finally to the two mares that were standing in front of my presence. Silver orbs gently blinked as my breathing continued at a steady beat. Neither of them looked familiar and more so one of them did not smell of the herd scent. My eyes widened as I walked over in a calm way, but my guard was still up just in case.

The unknown mare caught my eye first. She had a raven black shiny coat complimented by her dusky white mane and tail and a moon like design towards her rump. Then I looked towards my Throat sister as I did consider everyone in the Throat as if they are family even if she was new. I liked new members since they were the future and also helped our herd grow. Her coat was a beautiful icy blue shade that caught my eye immediately. Her mane and tail were curly in the same icy shade. She seemed to be glittering. I offered a smile to both of them as I walked over. I dipped my head with a slight bow and offered to talk “Afternoon ladies, what a lovely day we are having. My name is Levi, I am a Sergeant of the Throat.”. I looked at both mares with a smile of kindness. “Might I ask what your names are?”

I knew that if the unknown mare with the shiny jet back sleek coat would indicate if she was a threat or not and if she did know Kri then she is welcome here in my book.
Levi
"Honor, Protection, Love.

That's what flows in my blood."

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Lazy circles - by Rishima - 04-28-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Lazy circles - by Sinuhe - 04-28-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Lazy circles - by Levi - 04-28-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Lazy circles - by Andromeda - 04-28-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Lazy circles - by Kaj - 05-10-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Lazy circles - by Rishima - 05-11-2013, 12:47 AM