the Rift

[OPEN] You're Only A Puppet

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The white ground gave beneath my chipped hooves, making me sink into the cold powder and lessening my height by a few inches. The bay stallion, Descaro had invited me to this land to call it home. Red tipped ears flicked around, taking in the howling wind and the frozen layer of snow crunching below me. There it is one of the voices whispered in my head, causing me to direct my attention to the barren, white land down the steep mountain side. "Shut up, I can see it myself." The wind screamed again, twisting my knotted forelock around the crimson horn protruding from my forehead. I closed my dark red eyes for a moment, feeling the loose snow batter against my side before falling back to the earth.

Each eye flicked back open and I began moving swiftly down the mountain side toward more level ground. The snow became deeper in sections, then thinned out in other spots to where I could see the top of my frozen hooves. The air escaping from my gapped open mouth danced in clouds of evaporating condensation, drifting into the cloudy sky. Each long leg stretched out with my fluid trot, hooves piercing the now thin, powder like snow.

Eventually the ground leveled out and I brought my pace to a walk, drawing in painfully cold breaths. For as young as I am, I should not be huffing like this. The wind retreated finally, leaving me with a warm sensation, rather than my muscles quivering as they had the whole travel here due to the cold. After a few more deep, controlled breaths, I calmed my heart beat and pursued on to adventure my land. Who it was that I would meet, I had no idea. With my left ear pressed forward and right cocked to the side to listen to my surroundings, I lifted my two toned face into the air and let a sharp whinny crack through the air. Even though it was much warmer down here, a cloud still expelled from my throat.

I dropped my face back down, dark red eyes scanning for any one that my have heard my call. My tail whipped back and forth completely instinctually, lashing my left hindquarter sharply enough to make me pin my ears back. No one wants to listen to you, dumbass I sighed at the calm voice, shaking my head as if it could see me do so. "Just leave me be." The words were very soft as I whispered them to the demonic conscience inside my brain. With that, the voice said nothing, but I could still sense that the sour half of my brain was up to no good. Back there somewhere there was nothing I could control.

walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 04-28-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Farenjer - 05-18-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 05-20-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Farenjer - 05-25-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 05-29-2013, 02:07 PM