the Rift

[OPEN] You're Only A Puppet

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Nothing, no response what so ever. Told you no one would want to listen to you one voice murmured in the back of my brain. A sigh rolled out from my chest, a cloud of steam expelling from my hot mouth. This was horrible. No one would want to come out and meet me, especially at this time of night. Two toned ears rotated around, listening for anything with high hopes. A few moments passed of an eerie silence. A silence that shrouded the frozen desert, besides the screams and howls of the passing winds high up in the air.

Solid black hooves shuffled uneasily in the snow, creating some distraction for me. My dark eyes flowed over my home land. The mountain side looked like it was flecked with large holes. Some jagged and dangerous looking, while some where rounded and short, just tall enough for the average horse to squeeze into with their head ducked. Crimson eyes fell to my still moving hooves, watching the snow kick up into the air as I pushed it back and forth.

The snow crunched a few yards away, causing my crowned face to snap back up into attention. A dark figure moved toward me in the night air, eventually showing a magnificent stallion before me. A blue pattern ran down his face and his back leg in strings of what looked like bolts of lightning. His mane seemed to also have a cast of the blue hue. My strange eyes attempted to lock onto his blue orbs. He introduced himself as Farenjer, then looking into the distance before drawing his attention back to me. The male stood at about my height, though he was much larger than I. I am still scrawny and gangly, even at two years old. "Voodoo," I replied, another cloud forming with the words. "Descaro invited me to live here."

walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 04-28-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Farenjer - 05-18-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 05-20-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Farenjer - 05-25-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 05-29-2013, 02:07 PM