the Rift

[OPEN] You're Only A Puppet

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The dark splashed stallion complimented my name, almost just as Descaro had in the Threshold. A smirk crossed my crimson features, toying with the corners of my mouth. "It seems to be the one thing every one likes about me." Why had Mother chosen to name me this? Voodoo? It was so unlike her. Possibly it was Father's choice.. the only thing he had wanted to do with me.

Farenjer's striking eyes looked past me, toward the mountain I had just stumbled down awkwardly minutes before. My attention followed his own for a split second, turning back to face the sturdy male as his attention drew back to me. "Welcome to the Basin Voodoo." A smile played across his face, the prominent blue strikes down his face moving as each muscle in his face did. He was certainly a curious creation. Should I smile back? No, the grin fell from Farenjer's lips.

The brute continued his introduction with a basic tell of my new family. The words were hollow, but appreciated. I wasn't one for jumping around and butting into another's conversations, but I would surely not even think of doing so now that I had this friendly warning. "You'll earn their respect by working in the ranks."

I bobbed my long face in understanding, my tangled mane tussling over my thin neck as my skull nodded up and down. "Thank you, Farenjer." His posture seemed comfortable, as it should be. This was his home, and he was introducing a new comer. I imagined what I would do if I were in his position. Probably awkwardly introduce myself and walk away after a short span of silence. Not to self, become less weary of others.. especially now that you have a home. I still stood straight up, my tail brushing my hawks tenderly with each slow swing.

walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 04-28-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Farenjer - 05-18-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 05-20-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Farenjer - 05-25-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 05-29-2013, 02:07 PM