the Rift

[OPEN] Seek Your Fortune [Sinuhe, Leader, Open!]

Avalon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It had been a long run and my muscles were crawling with fatigue. They had endured full trots, walks, and slow sprints during the journey. Forest and cool grass had switched to warm sand that hugged my large hooves and cushioned them from my massive body weight. However, I was not the only one who had arrived. Today, I had decided to visit the Threshold, searching for more Throat members. I had, indeed, recruited another.

The words and actions from that meeting stuck with me as they played over in my mind. I cleared my throat and my warm and welcoming voice entered the air again with a sigh "If you had wings, it would have made all the difference. They believe that all pegasi and equines alike should bow before them. Just because of a difference. Same blood, same heritage. They see beings like me as a traitor to our race. My 'horns' don't even look like a horn." I scoffed at the idea, leaving the topic open for a very short and brief discussion if she pleased, but I for one wanted it to be a positive arrival.

I then smile and look forward only to slow down to come beside Sinuhe "I don't think I've given a proper introduction to myself. I am Avalon, the Diviner for the Throat."

Sinuhe was slightly behind me as we came up upon the Throat. I thought could hear several sets of beating wings somewhere in the distance. It brought a smile to my face, returning home. The warm smell plagued my nostrils and I took it in with a smile. My fast paced trot slowed to a slow walk as we got nearer. "Welcome home to the Throat, Sinuhe."

Then another thought came to my head as I looked back at Sinuhe once more. She needed to be accepted by one of the Leaders. I had met Kri twice; once when I myself was being accepted. The other was at the meeting. The other leader was Sumati and someone whom I had little knowledge of.

My dusty buckskin head was held slightly higher as we walked through what was certain to be the Throat. I searched for any members of the herd, particularly Sumati or Kri. My inky and iron straight black mane and tail resumed their standstill position as I came to a very slow walk. "Now we just have to find the Sultana or Sultan. Or if I'm lucky, they just so happen to find us."

[[ooc: Sinuhe's a uni so she needs to be accepted. :3]]

Image Credits

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
Seek Your Fortune [Sinuhe, Leader, Open!] - by Avalon - 04-28-2013, 05:26 PM