the Rift

[OPEN] Seek Your Fortune [Sinuhe, Leader, Open!]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
I'VE WALKED A MILLION MILES FOR YOU, BUT I'M STILL ALONE

On our journey the grass and the trees had become rocks and sand. The suns heat had become more intense to. I could feel each ray hitting my pelt like a gun to the head. I lengthened my stride, finding it easier to travel further and faster over the sand. We passed cactus by cactus, red rock by red rock. With every step I could see further ahead and it always seemed to be changing in the distance. Sand tumbled down the dunes into the pit below each one, starting to form a mini bump on the ground. It was a nice, cool breeze though and I was glad for it because I was sure if it wasn't there, I would of over heated despite it getting into the colder months.

"If you had wings, it would have made all the difference. " From behind her I prick my ears and raise my head, instantly knowing that she was answering my previous question about the two other Unicorns being racist. "They believe that all pegasi and equines alike should bow before them." I had guessed. The way that Giselle had tried to persuade me to go with her and D'artagnan and the comment from Avalon made it clear. I was still shocked, and angry, that the first two guys I had met here were racist, and only wanted me to pump up there racist numbers, to make others think I am one of them.

I wait till she had finished talking before commenting more quietly then I had when I had a slight outburst at the two racist. "I guessed as much. But why let them thrive?" I didn't know if they had attempted to wipe them out but it didn't make a difference if they had or not, it should always be on the drawing table.

I smile gratefully when Avalon, the Diviner welcomed me to the Throat, my home. It had been a long time sience I could call somewhere home. I may not have the respect (yet) or the position I used to hold in my old home, my first home where I was meant to rule, but that did not bother me at all. Then, my day was packed with duties and duties and even more duties. Now though, I could relax more although a role to fill in some of my days would be nice.

The pace slowed down and soon I was beside Avalon walking at a slow steady pace. She told me that I was not fully accepted but that did not worry me. I had already fallen in love with this land. I smile, looking towards here. "Thank you for bringing me here Avalon. Also, what is the ranking system here?" I had no idea about it. I wanted something that would give me that adrenalin rush though, and I was more then capable of fighting as well as nabbing information of others. I sight happily and deeply though, enjoying the warmth on my back. I would see what she, or the leaders, suggested.

OOC:Long and blabbly...long and blabbly...sworry :P

SINUHE
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Seek Your Fortune [Sinuhe, Leader, Open!] - by Avalon - 04-28-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Seek Your Fortune [Sinuhe, Leader, Open!] - by Sinuhe - 04-29-2013, 06:44 AM