the Rift

[OPEN] Evil Souls Fall To Hell, Ever Trapped In Burning Cells [Knox / Open]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
How dare they?! Anger surged in her veins, burning away at the insides of her body. Her child screamed inside of her body, begging for the calm of its mother. Calm actions weren't something that was about to come to the spotted mare. Every single bit of her body was enraged, and heat released from her black fire of a heart could be felt in the world around her. It was cold and the sunlight played no warmth, but her anger was hot enough to block out the cold.
A piercing scream broke out from her lips as she let her anger flee. Her?! A mare as beautiful as herself, be taken prisoner?! And by a child?! This was surely a turn of events, and one that only set the mare into fury. Her scream shot through the trees around, birds flying away in panic and fear as she almost let another roar throughout the place. The child, oh poor baby, was pleading its mother to calm herself, for the sake of the pair. A child can only take such misery before it finds a way to fight back.
It came sharp and sudden to her, and as it burst through her stomach, she groaned. The foal had only kicked her, fighting with her. Her pale blues went to her stomach, turning her neck to attempt to rub her muzzle upon her stomach where the child had injured her. If anything, the foal wasn't going to be born within this cursed place. It had every right in the world to a healthy life ahead, and living inside of a place like so would get them no where.
Right now the only hope she was truly able to see within this situation was that she had a chance to speak to another Assassin who had already been taken prisoner. Tonka? Was that the name? It had been some time since she had last spoken to Ignita, and it seemed she had forgetten exactly where everyone had gone. She gave herself a sigh, failed attempts to calm herself for the sake of her baby. Now was the time that she was going to have to watch herself. Did they know of her baby? Probably, it seemed at some point they would notice the spotted mare's growing stomach. Her heart dropped into the depths of hell thinking of what would happen if they tried to take her baby from her. No, not her child. Not the most precious thing in existence to her at the moment.
Leaves moved in the wind in front of her stand point, watching them move by. This place was only reminding her of her mother who she left behind, and in some cruel, heartless way that she was only acceptable to have, she gave her devil's smile as a thought of her mother dying came upon her mind. The relationship between the pair had always been a twisted and broken one that her sire had tried to piece together before finally giving up on the pair ever getting along. Yet in her time here, she might as well have a bit of fun. Havok, maybe? Everyone here was probably uptight as the ones within the herds were said to be. And here she was, a free soul who used her beauty and mind to make herself known as the Devil's Advocate.
Now now, lets see the mind brilliant enough to take the infamous Devil's Advocate herself.
She giggled, smiling her little smile she had so well. Words moved upon her tongue, normal like any equine like herself, yet for how it played, it was a snake's forked tongue. "Now now, where's the cruel bastard who dare take a lady like myself prisoner? I demand to see the brilliant mind who can take the Devil's Advocate herself to mercy. Make me smile, why don't you?"
Her word were so cruel and hateful. It was only the beginning of her building up of her deadly arsenal. Better get the troops ready, for tonight we fight monsters from the gates of hell.

OOC: Sorry, but I have really big muse for her. Not to mention as she is now a prisoner, it'll start some big issues as when I played her on another site (thus where her history comes), she got held hostage because a madman fell in love with her. And her little passenger only makes this more interesting!
P.S. The riddle you wrote was absolutely beautiful. <3
image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Evil Souls Fall To Hell, Ever Trapped In Burning Cells [Knox / Open] - by Adrixaura - 04-29-2013, 12:38 AM