the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome. [ktu, joining]

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Don't be lonely, I'm always here
Quietly, I stalked to the edge of the Foothills. I wasn't daunting, nor was I dull, but I was drawing. I was young, spotted, vibrant, but not stupid. I knew I had much to learn, and what better place than to watch horses grow strong with me? I knew not of the boundary I stood behind, but I knew a herd lay just on the other side. It was fascinating to the me, being a one-year old, how one invisible line determined trespassing. Perhaps one day a horse would cross the border and jut say he hadn't. Wasn't it as simple as that?

The wind had been laced with secrets recently, and not all he understood, but he accepted the secrets. One had been of the Dragon's Throat building a wall to detour groups of horses that may attempt to invade the herd. There was also the looming threats of horses burrowed in the Northern part of Helovia, but I was one to ignore the secrets for he most part until I saw it for myself.

This land that charmed many horses with its tales about magic, vast nature and power, worked it's magic on me. The rolling green hills, the high sun deliberately keeping us warm as a cool breeze dares to freeze the land over. I let my gaze drop to the grass underneath my round and solid beige hooves. I conveyed no emotion as I looked at it. It was a challenge for a spindly legged foal as I to convey deep emotions. I had gotten that from my father, Torasin.

I needed to meet up with my parents, I hadn't known what had been happening for sometime. I missed Kiba, my father's dragon. Yes, it was annoying when he followed me and my bro everywhere, but I missed him. I missed my family, and I didn't know where they had gone. What would Abel be doing?

I let out a happy childish squeal as I thought of me and my bro finishing each other's sentences as if we were on the same wavelength. We hadn't gone many places after birth, but when we did it was fun.

I was tired of waiting. The field was losing it's appeal the more I was forced to stare at it. "Is anyone home?" My boyish tones echoing slightly over the land. I giggled slightly at how my voice got lower as it went on.. on... on.. on...

"blah blah blah."
[Image: abelandnymtable.png]
slime-stock.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | dragoroth-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 04-29-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-04-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 05-14-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-21-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-23-2013, 09:17 PM