the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome. [ktu, joining]

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nym

I didn't, couldn't, understand. Why was she so fat and mean? I thought fat girls were supposed to tell stories and give out treats. So, what was she? Whatever this was, I wanted to be nice. "I'm Nym! I've come to join the foothills." I smile slightly, yet it was an odd feeling not knowing where Abel was. It was as if disappeared. I was sure my brother was fine, he was probably out frilling around, as was I.

I was curious, and young. What does this mean for Ktulu the Constricter?

What to say... what to say. This mare was obviously in a bad mood, but my child-like brain had no filter to decipher what and what not to say. Perhaps Ktulu would get his more developed questions? A soft airy nicker came from my throat as I spoke. "Why are you so fa-- big?" I didn't have the easiest time knowing what emotions to use, so the question could interpreted almost any way. I almost forgot! A sign of respect is to do some weird clacking thing. So I did it. Reaching my whiskery muzzle out, I open and close my jaw a few times before retreating. My furry audits perked forward.

I eyed her with a discreet nature. This mare looked strange to me. She had crimson red eyes that pierced through the air like blades, she had an ivory banner that matched her two-toned horn, and even though she had a horn, she carried no other signs that pointed to her being unicorn. Her legs were white with brindling that filtered into a deep dark coat. This fat one surly seemed rare, I'd never seen any thing like 'er.

Blah Blah Blah"
Large Image
[Image: tablenymnabel.png]
slime-stock.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | dragoroth-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 04-29-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-04-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 05-14-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-21-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-23-2013, 09:17 PM