the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome. [ktu, joining]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu snorted harshly at the colt's introduction and claim that he was there to join the Foothills. "And what good would you be?" She demanded, her ears laying flat against her head and her eyes flashing with the promise of punishment should the colt be wasting her time, which she already assumed that he was. Did he even know what he was getting himself in to? No, she doubted it. And he obviously didn't know how to handle himself around a mare, let alone a pregnant one.

"Why are you so fa--"

"I swear to all that is holy if you finish that sentence and call me fat I will rip your tongue from your mouth and slit your throat with my horn." She growled at the colt. No, he definitely didn't know how to handle himself around pregnant mares. He certainly could use a lesson in manners and she would love to be the one to beat them into his thick head. Beside her Eytan flashed sharp white fangs at Nym and dug his sharp claws into the ground, just itching to slash the colt to ribbons for angering his already temperamental bond mate.

In her anger Midas' present went unnoticed, though his scent drifted about on the breeze that rippled the lush grass of the Foothills. "You'd better speak quickly." She warned the colt. "What have you to offer to the Foothills?"

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 04-29-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-04-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 05-14-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-21-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-23-2013, 09:17 PM