the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome. [ktu, joining]

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nym

"I swear to all that is holy if you finish that sentence and call me fat I will rip your tongue from your mouth and slit your throat with my horn." Mares where labyrinths so every direction you took, you were scolded. You call a mare beautiful and she snarls at you for not being honest. You call her ugly she gets mad you said she was ugly, despite the fact it was honest. You approach her normally and she calls you a player. What the hay was wrong with girls? Hence why I stayed away from them as much as I can.

Fearing for my tongue, and ultimatly my life, I decided not to ask anymore questions. It wasn't long before she spewed up a question, and her being female, meant I had to run or answer. I think the real question was if I had I be honest or not. I wasn't really sure. Whatever just so confusing. But ultimately I decided to answer honestly. "I'm still young and I have much to grow. Though, I promise I will grow big and strong."

I looked up at the brawny mare. How could she get so fat?! I knew I had come from my Momie's stomach, so did this mean she ate the baby?!?! MURDERER! My actions were subtle as I took only a tiny step back. I wouldn't want to anger her...

No, no. Of course she isn't crazy. Maybe I just hadn't approached her correctly. "I'm sorry I called you big." My little blue orbs dancing to the ground as I lowered my head slightly. I didn't really know what to do. Either she'd let me join or I'd prance over to to World's Edge.
Blah Blah Blah"
slime-stock.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | dragoroth-stock.deviantart.com

@[Ktulu]

Messages In This Thread
Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 04-29-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-04-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 05-14-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-21-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-23-2013, 09:17 PM