the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome. [ktu, joining]

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nym

I was so confused. I don't know what was wrong with me. Was I really stupid or really oblivious? The dark shadowy grullo mare questioned me much. In all honesty, I really didn't know when to speak, or when to even move. "I'd fit in with the mercenaries, ma'am" Did I make her sound old and feeble by calling her ma'am? Maybe I should've gone with M'Lady. I stand still, and intent. I was surely confused, but I didn't show it. I didn't show any emotion. Recently, I'd had a lot of trouble showing emotion. I vaguely remember my dad had trouble with this also.

I didn't understand.

What was I doing wrong? I'd obviously been away for some time and my speech and interaction hadn't formed yet. I'd come seeking a home, but I've gotten a fat mare. Was this a sign? Was this not going to be my home? I remembered my father, Torasin. Oh how I missed my father. I was very excited to see him. I was so nostalgic. It was sad what happened to my mother. I remember telling father she'd forgotten us. Mirage was present, and I liked Mirage. The black shadow was helpful and kind, like she'd always been. My family was at World's Edge. Maybe I could find Abel there also. I really wanted wanted to see my family... like, a lot. I couldn't even express how much I really missed them all. Had Abel grown as much as I had? I was nearly full grown and in the time I was aging to the age of two, I could learn the ways of battle. The Foothills horses could start preparing me by showing me simple moves. Then when I aged to the age of two, I could start fighting, training.
Blah Blah Blah"
slime-stock.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | dragoroth-stock.deviantart.com
@[Ktulu]

Messages In This Thread
Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 04-29-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-04-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 05-14-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-21-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-23-2013, 09:17 PM