the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome. [ktu, joining]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

"I'd fit in with the mercenaries, ma'am."

"Hmph." The mare grunted as she looked at the yearling that had called her fat then had the nerve to ask for a place among her warriors. He would fit in with the warriors, would he? Her legs moved, carrying her in a slow circle around the youngster as she assessed him. Should she give him a chance or should she send him on his way? Would he actually make a decent warrior or would he be a sad excuse and make her warriors look weak?

Ktulu was still unsure of what her decision would be. She remembered being younger than him and wanting to be a warrior and not having the chance to. Not only was she too young but she was physically disabled. How could a disabled young foal ever aspire to be a warrior? Had it not been for the Earth God she'd still be disabled and unable to do what she had aspired to do all her life.

"Fine." The dark mare finally said. "Welcome to the Foothills. Since you want to be a warrior I suggest you find one of our warriors that's willing to take you in and train you." Her tail slapped against her legs as she turned and began to walk away. "Don't disappoint me." She called back as she left the newcomer.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 04-29-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-04-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 05-14-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-21-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-23-2013, 09:17 PM