the Rift

[OPEN] The Place Where The Corpses Dance [Open]

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz

Almost instantly he knew his quiet approach had been compromised by the weight of his feet. Brilliant green eyes not unlike his own turned toward him, followed by a dark and slender face skewed by a pale blaze. A small smile appeared on his lips as he watched the smaller stranger, but it was not one of welcoming or amiability; rather, it was one of amusement. Birds shied away from the gruff tones of his voice as he spoke into the silent, empty air, tipping his head to the side in one swift movement to shift his forelock from his eyes.

Mist curled around his legs like the hungry fingers of lost souls, gripping his fetlocks with damp, cool hands and stroking his tail with ancient claws. He shifted in the wet air, letting his wings fall from his sides to rest the tips of his feathers on the earth. His appearance was overall unappealing and unkempt; his hair in a curled, tangled mess across his dark neck and his pale wings spotted with dirt and dust. He cast an incredulous glance toward the stranger, wondering just what kind of company he had found himself in.

The stallion's voice is rough and quiet as he responds, eliciting a dark laugh from Murdock. So, has he stumbled upon the old forest hermit? He almost thinks it to be true, but this stranger does not look old nor wise. He doesn't look stupid either, simply lost or perhaps bound to the looseness of his mind by strings that are invisible to the eye. A smile is offered to the stallion, finally portraying some hint of warmth on his dark face though his heart holds none.

"Exiling? Why?" Once more his voice is hard, a curious frown forming upon his features as he looks the other up and down. He can deduce little about the stallion, but he is not educated enough to bother with such formalities as names or childhood. He simply stares; his eyes taking in as much as he can read without opening his mouth. He is intrigued by this stranger, though he would never admit to it. Murdock hated everyone and everything, never allowing himself to grow close to something lest it be ripped away. For now he watches and waits, hoping to be given a glimpse of the other's story.

"talk talk talk"

[Bah. Short x.x The next will be longer, I promise <3]

Lift my spirit, take me higher, make me fly,
Touch the moon up in the sky

Image Credit
x

Messages In This Thread
The Place Where The Corpses Dance [Open] - by Shajake - 04-29-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: The Place Where The Corpses Dance [Open] - by Shajake - 05-08-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: The Place Where The Corpses Dance [Open] - by Murdock - 05-11-2013, 09:33 PM