the Rift

[PRIVATE] Relentlessness || Rafe

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

Rafe was his name, and he was a warrior with some group called the Grey. Seeking to be executioner? Perhaps I was not the only one to have ended a life in this congregation. Especially one whom had just admitted to also be seeking more violence. I took a mental note of how open he appeared to be about it. My mind first thought it was a bluff but his body language, appearance, and mindset said otherwise as far as I could tell.

As the multi-horned male continued to speak, I simply stood and listened. My head was raised slightly, but not in a cocky or prideful way. A simple way of that dangerous sickness called curiosity. It could and had lead many to death before. Yet his words intrigued me. My strong and hardened, black mind quaked with the fact that these minuscule words were grabbing my attention.

He spoke more of this 'Grey' and even contracts with the Gods, themselves. Speaking high of these was not impressing me anymore, but rather making me grow even more suspicious. Then he smiled and invited me to join this supposedly feared, well-respected group. It was a stronghold if this being proved to be true. On the contrary, I would pay the price of being perhaps attacked with my life by following him back. I needed more information from an unbiased mind, as I knew much too little.

"Rafe, I appreciate your offer, but I simply ask of you to see where I am coming from. I'm slightly new and do not trust a soul." Nor anyone I've met in a matter of minutes, I shift my wings slightly, they slowly begin to creep out of their defensive position. They do however, prepare for flight, as I feel as though I'm wearing out my welcome.

"I would prefer to collect more information before making any decisions. Your offer intrigues me, however. Where might I find you again for such another chance?"
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas maskhorsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 04-30-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 04-30-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-01-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 05-11-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-16-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 05-17-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-18-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 06-06-2013, 12:57 PM