the Rift

[PRIVATE] Are you scared yet? || [ Hana ]

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 30k7diw.png]
Credits; Colourize-Stock.deviantart.com venomxbaby.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; Frostie-Spirits.deviantart.com

H A N A
And I won't lie they keep me on my toes these days.

She eyed him suspiciously for a moment, her ruby eyes assessing if he was going to attack her as soon as she dropped her guard a little. Deciding that she trusted him enough to let her gaze stray from him she flicked her head back and looked at the moon. To her surprise she did find the beauty that he had been talking about. "Oh wow," she whispered to herself mostly. He was right, the stars were lighting up the sky, and the moon's light was filling the sky and the forest with a beautiful glow. Her jaw tumbled open, and she breathed out a breath in awe. "Okay Levi, you're right." She brought her gaze back down to his. "This is beautiful." Smirking slightly her dropped her gaze as if slightly embarrassed and flicked her tail from side to side while her ears were perked to pick up any other sounds. She was still very alert in this forest. "Call me Hana," she introduced herself in a rather careless way. To her names didn't make a person, their actions and words did.

She watched him for a moment, still fascinated by the little things he did. The way her moved, spoke and watched her. Only this was nothing compared to his wings. The were amazing, so beautiful in the way that each individual feather caught the moonlight and glimmered. She actually felt a ping of jealously. Only the need to learn more about him, the curiosity shoved the jealously aside. "So where are you from Levi?" Hana asked him, watching his movements carefully. Hana had not seen much of Helovia, she actually didn't know all that much about the land that she now lived in with her sister. Apparently though most of Helovia knew her sister. Hana wasn't sure if it was Lakota's general evilness, her black and beaten heart act or the fact that she was generally a bitch that liked to poison people, but her sister had one hell of a reputation. A reputation that Hana had no hope of living up to her sisters name. "I'm from the Foothills, it's really the only herd that I know about.' She watched him closely for a moment, then remembered her manners. Adverting her eyes she bent her neck down and smiled at some flowers. They too had the moons glow on them.

Exhaling softy through her nostrils, she felt a smile on her lips again. She had been rather nervous coming into the forest, she was glad to have met Levi. He was strong, a fighter and would no doubt cause no harm to her. But most of all he was interesting. That to Hana, was a big deal.

Messages In This Thread
Are you scared yet? || [ Hana ] - by Levi - 04-30-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Are you scared yet? || [ Hanna ] - by Hana - 04-30-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Are you scared yet? || [ Hana ] - by Levi - 05-04-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Are you scared yet? || [ Hana ] - by Hana - 05-19-2013, 05:55 PM