the Rift

[OPEN] I've gotten this feeling before...

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

Golden orbs study the border of her home land, she did not want them to be invaded, however she felt confident that is they where invaded The Basin should win. Arah herself had been the one to venture out to the Windtossed foothills and seek The Grey's assistance. Should The Throat want to start a war...well Arah said let them come. Content that they where no pegasus currently riding over this side of the border, Arah turned and began to walk back into The Basin. She was hopeful for some company on this rather cold night. Her relationship with Crash hadn't worked out and she was feeling kind of...reckless. Not quite as crazy as some mares got when they found themselves alone, but she still wanted to flirt and put herself out there a bit more.

Was this against everything she believed in? Yes. Had she been raised not be be like this and always held herself as a proper lady? Yes. A smug smile was settled on the pale mare lips as she began her slow pace back into The Basin.

She was now almost completely used to the freezing temperature in the basin, not freezing her arse off every other night was excellent. She made head way towards her little den, still slow paced and turned inwards only really focussing on her thoughts. Behind her, hair tail dragged along the ground, her mane also swirled in the snow behind her. She was wide awake apart from it being the middle of the night. However she did realise that most of The Basin occupants would be asleep, so her chances of finding some entertainment would be slim. Still the mare was ever alert looking around for any being that would be out. She knew that others would be out, checking the borders of The Basin and would be too busy for a chat, but maybe, just maybe there would be someone out wanting to have a bit of a chat with her.

Notes; Open to anyone
Words; 335
Tag; Open.

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 04-30-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 04-30-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 05-04-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 06-05-2013, 07:39 AM