the Rift

[OPEN] I've gotten this feeling before...

Arielle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Arielle
i say fuck it, lets kill them all

Days had passed on almost the same as any other time in life. Slow and meaningless. While my soul continues to plague my mind, turning into a beast. I've gone from normal to cruel and cold. Whilst not being racist purely I have become quite the smug and brutal creature. To all kinds including my kin, though I hold them with the utmost respect. I just can't shake this feeling. Like an annoying fly, pestering you until you throw a tantrum and take off bucking and acting like a crazy fool. These intimidating memories fading my sanity.

Feelings of chaos just surround me, killing me slowly. I've died time and time again, not physically but mentally. Been drained of all hope and love. I can't say I love my kin, nor my own kind, but I favor them. Favor them less than I favor myself though. You can not find yourself unless you are willing to live by your own means. What? I've contradicted myself. I don't care about myself. Nor do I care for them, I here for nothing. Just to walk around and live among a family. Ha. They know nothing of family. Know nothing of heartache. I've lost all I've ever known. Family can not be replaced. They will not replace my family. Just a mere stepping stone in my path. I'm on my way to victory.

Plotting by myself as I walk the surrounding borders of where I've made myself comfortable. Watching closely while Arah, the mare whom I have little respect for, makes her way to a den. A den I am sure she claims as hers. There's a sly smile perched upon her lips and I can almost feel the chaos rolling from her. The display of what I considered dominance, hushing me from my cursing (which it was far from such) in the meeting with a pegasus colt I had no intentions of ever siding with or speaking to again, set me on edge. She knew not who I am, I know not who she is. The mare had no real concern for me as I didn't for her either. Arah had no use in treating me like an insignificant foal, I almost felt scolded. Perhaps if I wasn't so arrogant and cold I wouldn't feel as though that was her objective. Either way I am no fan of her.

Slow was her pace tonight, from which I could tell her sweet little time scene was begging for attention. Attention she wants, attention she'll get but I cannot promise she will enjoy my brutality tonight. So I walk just a little bit, stopping far enough from her I'm sure her gaze has settled upon my familiar form. Cold steel eyes watch her with spite and hate. I hope she can feel the disaster seeping from my bones. I feel like dancing and not in the kind way, more of a battle dance. Test this mare, see what she's made of, to know if she is truly worthy of hushing me or claiming me as some sort of acquaintance. Come Arah, lets have a wonderful meeting.

Messages In This Thread
I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 04-30-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 04-30-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 05-04-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 06-05-2013, 07:39 AM