the Rift

[OPEN] I've gotten this feeling before...

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

Ignorant... Arah rolled her eyes but waited when the older mare continued on her rant. Now she tries to slice Arah by muttering something about having a pathetic heart. Pathetic because she wasn't a cow? Swallowing back the urge to laugh Arah refused to drop to the mare's level. Instead she watched the mare with a curious expression, acting as if she was the half time entertainment during a play. Now the threats. Ah yes, Arah had been expecting them. As they tumbled from the other mares lips a sense of disappointment filled her. Was that really the best Arielle had in her arsenal? Good lord this mare had a thing or two to learn about insults and threats. Still Arah waited, frowning slightly as Arah knew that there would be more from the other. Mmm, a jab about her antlers. Now she smiled finally in silence.

"Well if you're quite done I've got places to be." She spoke as if shaking off an pathetic fly. However before she was able to wonder off, Roland appeared, her hero. "Yes, I would say that something is the matter." Arah watches Roland now, refusing to look at the grime that belonged on the bottom of her hoof. Her voice was still soft, calm and collect. Arah wasn't angry or even the slightest bit hurt by Arielle's taunts. They had actually entertained her for a while. But now they were already in the past and Arah was ready to move on. "I had finished my partol duties and was on my way back to my home when Arielle here," Eyes flicked to the useless waste of space. "Started to scream at me." She sighed as if she was discussing a troublesome child with Roland. "She is upset because she feels that I wasn't ruse enough to an intruder that appeared on our borders." Arah spoke nothing but the truth.

Was the intruder gone? Yes. Did he harm anyone? No. Did her listen more to Arah than Arielle? You bet your ass he did. Arah wasn't even slightly in the wrong. This other being was.
Only Arah had better things to do, better people to talk to than some other herd member that didn't approve of her methods. "However I do not wish to sink to her standards, I was about to walk off before you appeared Roland." Now with a friend by her side Arah felt even more confident. She extended her muzzle towards his neck, offering a greeting. He would be able to shrug it off if he did not wish to greet her.

Notes;
Words; 432
Tag; Arielle, Roland & Open.

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 04-30-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 04-30-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 05-04-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 06-05-2013, 07:39 AM