the Rift

[OPEN] I've gotten this feeling before...

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 2weylw9.png]

Arah
Look in to my eyes and I can change your fate.
However the gold will haunt you forever.

"My hero." Her honey and silken tones slipped off her tongue, her adoring gaze settled calmly on Roland alone now. Ever since they had first helped each other in that meadow, Arah had harboured a slight crush for the calm Impersonator. He asked her to walk with him and she happily obliged, accepting his familiar touch. She followed him, only a few paces behind silent. Only feeling a slight need to fill their comfortable silence, Arah decided to let Roland do it. He had always been better at speaking than her, with his smooth and collected tone, he was the one that had really sealed the deal with The Grey. Just as she had suspected, he spoke to her filling their silence with a kind question. She smiled, and thought for a moment. "I've been busy, but life has been treating me quite well." She paused now, and glanced towards him with her golden gaze. "I've recently been gifted with magic." She normally kept this bit of information to herself. Not keen to share it was many in fear of them wanting to abuse it. However when it came to Roland she trusted him and this friendship completely. She knew that he would not betray her trust in him by wanting to abuse to power or go blabbing about it to other people.

She did not elaborate on what the gift did, sure that if was he was interested to know more, that he would ask. Having missed his company greatly, Arah was unable to keep the small grin off her face. After everything with The Grey, Arah had strayed from the Basin to try and learn more about it's members. She had already met and befriended two of them. She hoped with these friendships, she would be able to talk with them as friends, should anything go wrong with the contract. But this was all after she had been gifted with the new skill, making her realise that life was all about experiencing not worrying. She had learnt to let herself go more, and with this new carefree attitude she had found life much easier. It was with this attitude that she now continued speaking with Roland. "I've met a few other Grey members, to try and help our case, should anything go wrong with the contract." She smiled now thinking about the two friendships she had formed with people from another herd. She was glad to do anything for her home, The Basin. With this responsibility came many pleasures, like making friends and being allowed to travel and receive magic. It was an honour to know that she had become to accepted into The Basin and on her travels she had missed it greatly.

"But how about you Roland?" She looks to him again with her golden gaze. "How has life been treating you?" It was so easy, so comfortable. Why had it taken them this long to catch up again? All she could think was how much she had missed him, admittedly some of it was probably to do with the stupid crush she had on him. She watched the way he moved subtly as possible, smiling to herself. At the moment, he was her own guilty pleasure.

[[OOC; Sorry about the wait and how crappy this reply is. Life got hectic but it's all good now, also the next reply will be better. <33]]

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 04-30-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 04-30-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 05-04-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 06-05-2013, 07:39 AM