the Rift

Hate is built by a shadow, embrace it. [Cassiopeia to Throat]

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Exotic little tweeter – Tweeter is actually a Pegasus Ref. Birds tweet. ^^; Pass Birds = Pegasus.. or at least thats how my mind thinks when it comes to Helovia

Those storm clouds gather in your eyes – Both of her children have storm magic. Azulee and Cirrus. Pass

I’ve seen that look before, go ahead—shred them to pieces. Or not. – Personality ref, Cass is not violent. Neutral It threw me off at first talking about shredding someone to pieces, but the or not did have me wondering if it was a non-violent character

They long for your life don’t you realize this? – Plague ref, she is currently trapped by the plague. Some of who would love to kill her. Fail Ive been reading the threads with Cass and the Basin/Plague, but if i had not been I would know nothing of some wishing to kill her.

They want to squeeze out every drop until nothing remains – Plague ref. Pass

Except for a dirty ash soul – Color ref. Cass is black. Ash is black. Pass

Liquid is pulled from the stone – fluff

Remain silent as a rock – Personality ref, she is a quiet person, soft spoken person. Pass

Earth bound shade – She is currently unable to fly, being trapped in the basin by her captors. Shade is another color ref, shades are considered dark. Pass As a color ref yes, not so sure about the trapped in the basin part.

this is my first shot at judging a stealth, but over all it Passed for me. I wondering if it was Cass from the beginning.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hate is built by a shadow, embrace it. [Judge] - by Takara - 05-07-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Hate is built by a shadow, embrace it. [Judge] - by Sulwyn - 05-07-2013, 10:57 PM