the Rift

[PRIVATE] [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
Crash Course
where's your crown?

The season drug on and days passed slowly. The Throat had been providing a home for the draft stallion for what had to have been weeks now. Nearly silent the entire stay, he was drug here by Midas, the stallion who wore plates and layers of metallic armor during their battle.. well, more of a "let's beat Crash to the ground" game. He had stood no chance against the feathered brute, no matter how much he hated to admit it. The sun sat heavily in the sky, burning his thick coated hide. Though it had been a while, his body was still accustomed to the Basin; thick fur and long, knotted hair to cover his neck.

Crash stood with his head held at shoulder height, ears pressed backward to listen behind him. Dark forelock cascaded over tired blue eyes, hiding them from the beating sun. Orangemoon had begun quite a while ago, but the sun never seemed to lessen in this hell hole. The stallion had been here for far too long. He lifted his large head, the black and silver bone protruding from the mess of hair glinting in the sunlight. "Midas, I know you're over here somewhere." His voice was gravely and loud, seeming to echo in the emptiness.

He had no intentions of a fight, a dumb ass argument, or trying to run. The clumsy draft wouldn't be able to stand another fight against the much more in-shape warrior. Besides not knowing how to fight properly, he was still slightly sore from being struck in the withers. White ears rotated around, dark eyes peering from the thicket of hair to scan the surrounding areas. He'd easily be able to spot the brute in this landscape; the contrast of his colors surely would clash against the foliage just as Crash's did as well.

(Sorry I did this before our other thread was over, I was going insane not being able to use him. But of course I'll finish out the rest of that thread as if he were still here. :) )

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Crash Course - 04-30-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-01-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-10-2013, 09:04 PM