the Rift

[PRIVATE] [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
Crash Course
where's your crown?

Instead of the expected sneer or scowl that Crash had expected to cross the paint's face, a thin lipped smile pressed across his mug. Crash drew in a deep breath, listening to each work flow from the higher stallion's lips. Why had I attacked her? His brain spoke to him, picking at his memory for just a moment before replying.

"I guess I was just in a bad mood." He raised his invisible eyebrows, a thin, mocking smirk spreading across his face easily. Normally the draft would just respond with the truth and question again for his leave. But today he was feeling a little more, irritating. Today he was just going to be a complete witty asshole.

A soft breeze rolled through the dip in the earth, carrying with it dust and small, scattering leaves. The air was so dry, it must not have rained here for years. In reality, he knew that it must have, other wise the Pegasus population here would not be thriving so well. Unless of course they had a source of clean water, almost like the Basin's hot spring. His brain brought back images of the white, antlered mare emerging from the spring, looking brand new and alive again.

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Crash Course - 04-30-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-01-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Crash Course - 05-06-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-10-2013, 09:04 PM